It´s a mind blowing thing: how to achieve “far more, for far less“? But digitalization makes that possible today. In industry after industry. Education included.
Questions answered here are…
- How to win on the market? New, better, solutions will continue to evolve in same speed as the digital development (Moore´s law for lunch). Finally, the Ed-industry will be reshaped. What cases can we learn from already today?
- How to create great E-learning? It’s not “digitalized education”, it is something else. Then what is it? We easily find lot of advises on the web, but what are the best advises?
- King Kong´s then? Traffic is King but content is King Kong. Good content-providers, “teachers”, will gain position, become rock-stars. What to learn from the ones that already are?
- What is happening in the head of the customer/student? How do they redefine their perception of quality? What makes them do it?
- How will the business landscape finally look? How does established actors, like universities, business schools and corporate training centers respond?
- What about traffic generators and digital platforms? MOOC’s, YouTube, Siri, Google Ads, TripAdvisor-for-education etc. What are they able to achieve today, and tomorrow?
- Prime Movers then? New actors, like digital crediting-centers, trackers, gamificators, LMS-actors, Plug-ins and AI-tools will evolve even more than already. What are their strategies?
— ! —