- 17 year old I made a record with my pop-band. I guess we never got the big break because of the boa constrictor we used on the stage as one of the instruments.
- Part-time I don´t live in Stockholm but on a small island in the middle of Sweden – few houses, no cars. I am lucky: a view, high speed broadband, and the globe everywhere. Early spring, pict. If I don’t work from Canary Island, or an airport, that is – other places I happen to love.
- I am a pretty fast typer. I was born heavily allergic. Sat indoor as a young boy, when everyone else did sports outdoor. I got an old fashioned, non-digital, type-writer and a distance course on typing for secretaries. Nerdy then, useful skills today.
- Me and my wife have four children/grown ups. They play volleyball on semi-pro level and have lot of dogs and cats. But they never ever in life can have got that from me. It´s amazing how life sometimes turn out. Adorable, lovely, people.
- I have done hip surgery, twice. Parts of my two legs are more or less artificial. But works great, thanks science.
- Newsroom is the only TV-serie I have seen more than three (!) times. I am seriously envy on Aaron Sorkin who made it. It´s about how life could be, not how it is. I have a fling for that way of thinking.
— ! —